A one day basic course - excellent as an introduction to the craft. The
course covers the following:
1. Brief history of pyrography.
2. Demonstration of various techniques.
3. Decorating a variety of small items - key fobs, small spoons and coasters.
4. Moving on to larger and more ambitious tasks - bread boards or plaques.
5. Use of transfer paper.
6. Some decorative techniques.
Lunch, refreshments and all course materials are included in the course
fee. Course dates are by arrangement. Contact
Bob to find out more.
Bobs workshop is located in a small rural village, 6 miles south of Derby
and 10 mins from J24 on the M1 (Kegworth - East Midlands Airport), about
an hour drive from Ashbourne and the Peak District.
Pyrography machines for sale
1. Peter Child Pyrography machine - £115 + £8 p+p
Spare pens - Design books - Felt pens - Blitzers - also in stock!
Email Bob for further